Show All Answers
District 10P.O. Box 429Indiana, PA 15701724-357-2800Local PADOT (PENNDOT) officeButler maintenance garage: 724-284-8800 PennDOT District 10
The Board of Supervisors meet on a twice monthly basis (first and last Thursdays of the month at 6:30 pm. in Council Chambers to conduct business on behalf of the Township. All meetings of the Board are open to the public with an opportunity at each meeting for public comment.
Cranberry Township is Butler County’s largest municipality Meet the Board of Supervisors
Lost or Found Pets?
This page also links to a list of projects. How to receive bid specifications
In Pennsylvania, you can choose the company that generates your electricity and your gas supplier.Electricity supplier information Natural gas suppliers list
Helpful Numbers:Columbia Gas: 1-888-460-4332Dominion/ Peoples Gas: 1-800-764-0111Equitable Gas: 1-800-654-6335First Energy/ Penn Power: 1-800-720-3600
Consolidated Communications: 724-443-9535Verizon: 1-888-781-5510 VerizonArmstrong:1-877-277-5711 Armstrong
Century Link: 1-855-861-2800 Century Link
Butler County 211
Exceptions can be made, by request
Take note of the signage in your neighborhood and alert visitors to park in your driveway, or, if you're expecting lots of guests, request on-street parking permission from the Township by contacting the Police Department at 724-776-5180, option 7, with information about when and where your event will be held. Your name, address, requested dates, and phone number are required to process the request. Parking on residential streets
Room reservations are available to the public after the Township recreation schedule has been added to the calendar. Some rooms have rental fees. Contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 724-779-4 FUN (4386)..
Your permanent residence must be a Cranberry Township address in order to receive the resident discount rate. This rule is for all programs and facilities of the Township that have resident and non-resident fees.
Acceptable Proofs of Cranberry Township Residency
* Current PA Driver’s License or DMV printout * Voter Registration card * License to Carry card * Car Registration and/or Insurance card * Any photo ID with a valid Township address
Failure to provide one of the above acceptable proofs of residency, will result in non-residential fees applying.
You can sign up for "Notify Me" through Cranberry Connect to receive email/text announcements. Cranberry Connect
The normal fluoride residual in our water is 1.0 milligrams per liter.
The West View water enters Cranberry through two interconnections located in the southern corridor.
Typically noise can be generated from various areas, but most of the time it is the water meter measuring chamber generating the noise. In some instances a meter will need to be replaced at no charge to you.
No permit is issued for temporary seasonal sales, however a business tax license is required. Contact the Tax Administrator at 724-776-4806, x1171. Temporary Events/Seasonal Sales Guidelines
The Earned Income Tax collector is Berkheimer Tax Administrator (1%) 0.5% to Cranberry Township and 0.5% to Seneca Valley School District for a total of 1%.103 South Duffy RoadButler, PA 16001724-282-0377Fax: 866-223-1607 More...
Duncan Manor Shopping Center in Allison Park (412-364-4793 photo) (412-366-3502 exam)
Butler Mall in Butler (724-287-0973 photo) (724-284-1424 exam)
Beaver County (724-773-0305 photo) (724-773-7462 exam).
Hours of operation vary, so it is best to call ahead. You can take your driver’s exam at any of these locations. More Information
Records can also be ordered online. Charges may apply depending on the types of information requested. More Information
They make it more difficult to remove snow and ice. Children use the bumps and humps for skateboarding.Drivers can be caught off guard, creating potential dangers.They can create a liability for the Township resulting from accidents allegedly caused by the obstacles or from allegations of damage to vehicles while driving over the obstacles.
However, if you plan to swim, and you are not a member, you will be asked to pay the additional person fee. Admission is valid for the entire day.